Ontrac Limited ('We') are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. It also sets out your responsibilities for your processing of personal data when using our Service (as defined below). Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data, how we will treat it and what your data protection obligations are in respect of your use of the Service.
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable us to provide you with access to the Service, to use the Service, to enable you to download information and materials from the Service;
- to make you aware of other products or services offered by us from time to time;
- to contact you for your views on the Service and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Service; and
- to administer, support, improve and develop the Service.
If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We reserve the right to use the name and/or logo of the company you work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless you specifically tell us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times.
We send product information, service updates and regular customer newsletters to registered users via email.
Where appropriate email communication will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how the user can opt to be removed from the mailing list. We will promptly remove any user upon request.
We follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. We comply with the laws of the countries from which we operate.
We do not disclose your personal data to any third party (in the UK), except to the extent that we may disclose your personal data for the purposes of providing Services from us. They supply the hardware infrastructure, storage and associated services necessary for us to provide the Service.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Ontrac Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that is stored by your browser when you navigate around a website. Cookies are required to use the service and are used in the following ways:
- To keep a 'session' open after a user logs in.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- When a user has enabled 'Remember Me' on This Computer, a cookie allows the user to access their account without logging in each time. This cookie is removed when the user explicitly logs out.
These cookies contain no personal information, but clearly users shouldn't enable 'Remember Me' when using a publicly-accessible computing device or terminal.
The Service will only store information that is entered by the users of your organisation, or automatically imported at a user's instruction. The data entered, or imported on instruction, by the users of an organisation remains the property of you and we will not use nor make available for use any of this information without permission by you.
It is the user's responsibility to keep their passwords safe. It is the Administrator's responsibility to ensure that any users that are invited to use the Service have permission to view the information stored in the Service. Neither our staff nor our third party service partners have access to any user passwords and are therefore unable to access the users account.
You represent, warrant and undertake that when using the Service, you will at all times comply with all applicable local and national laws; including but not limited to, those relating to privacy and the processing of personal data and other information. You agree to promptly comply with any request from us requiring you to amend, transfer and/or delete any information recorded by you on the Service. You also agree to provide us with full co-operation and assistance in relation to any complaint, notice or communication which relates directly or indirectly to the processing of personal data or other information or to your compliance with any applicable local and national laws.
The Service may contain links to third-party websites. We take no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and any amended policy will be posted on our Website.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Ontrac Limited, a limited company registered in England with number 06662069 whose registered office is at Leeds Innovation Centre, 103 Clarendon Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, LS2 9DF.